Since February 06, 2017, you can refill the transponder balance from your mobile phone by using a credit card. The service is available to users at any time in the networks of mobile operators without access to the Internet and installation of additional mobile applications.
In order to use this method of payment by credit card, the registered user should:
1. Dial *390*1*2*1*refill_amount# and press "Call"
2. Enter the refill amount (minimum of RUB 100)
3. Choose the refill method "2. Credit card." You will be sent an SMS with a link to the bank's payment form.
4. Click on the link received in the SMS to make a payment and link the card. The phone browser will open a bank payment form, in which you have to enter the card details and click "Pay."
5. The funds will be transferred from the specified credit card to the transponder balance. The system will remember your card and sel ect it from the list at subsequent payment.
When you have a credit card linked to the system, make the first three steps and then follow the system instructions:
4. Confirm your consent to debiting of the credit card account by sending number "1". The system displays a masked list of the linked credit cards.
5. Sel ect the card to be used for payment.
6. You will be sent an SMS with the payment report. The funds will be transferred fr om the specified credit card to the transponder balance.
Please note! The bank charges at the amount of 3.9% fee fr om the refill amount. Maximum 3 credit cards for payment can be added to one phone. The minimum amount of refill is RUB 100 (one hundred rubles only) and the maximum amount of replenishment is RUB 25,000 (twenty-five thousand rubles only).